Financial considerations often play a critical role in determining whether or not to undergo the dental care you need. Dr. Paul Binon believes that everyone is entitled to a healthy, beautiful smile, which is why we offer a variety of payment and financing options to help ensure you get the necessary general dentistry, restorative dentistry and cosmetic dentistry care you need.
Payment and Financing Options
We know that paying for dental care isn’t the same experience for everyone: some patients have insurance that covers part or all of the cost, some patients use a credit card to spread their payments over a manageable amount of time, and others prefer to simply pay out of pocket for their treatment. No matter your situation or needs, we proudly offer a number of payment and financing options, including:
- Cash, Checks and Money Orders
- Credit Cards: Our practice happily accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Insurance: Dental insurance typically covers a potion of your treatment cost. Insurance plans vary widely from patient to patient, but in most cases you are responsible for paying a specified deductable each year in addition to costs not covered by your plan. We are in-network with all of the Delta Dental plans, and will submit to all other carriers whether in-network or not.
- Our staff will happily help you and your insurer with pre-treatment estimates, and we can process the forms needed for your dental benefits. Please call ahead to confirm your insurance options.
- CareCredit: CareCredit is the nation’s leading patient payment program in North America. It is a credit card offered for medical payments that can help make your dental costs more manageable with special financing options. You can make payments in full or in accordance with the installment plan that works best for you.
Contact Us Today to Discuss Your Financing Options
At Paul P. Binon DDS MSD, we believe that finances should never stand in the way of optimal oral health and confidence in your smile. Please call us today at 916-786-6676 to discuss your financing options and begin your journey toward the smile of your dreams. We proudly help patients from the Sacramento and Roseville communities, as well as nearby areas like Granite Bay and Citrus Heights.