The cost of your treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options before you begin, so that you can make the best choice for you.
Affordable and Flexible Payment Options
- Cash, Checks and Money Orders
- Credit Cards: Our practice happily accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Insurance: Dental insurance typically covers a potion of your treatment cost. Insurance plans vary widely from patient to patient, but in most cases you are responsible for paying a specified deductable each year in addition to costs not covered by your plan. We are in-network with all of the Delta Dental plans, and will submit to all other carriers whether in-network or not.
- Our staff will happily help you and your insurer with pre-treatment estimates, and we can process the forms needed for your dental benefits. Please call ahead to confirm your insurance options.
- CareCredit: CareCredit is the nation’s leading patient payment program in North America. It is a credit card offered for medical payments that can help make your dental costs more manageable with special financing options. You can make payments in full or in accordance with the installment plan that works best for you.