Are you concerned that you have significant problems with your mouth that have to be addressed? If you are looking for a full mouth reconstruction in Roseville, CA, Dr. Paul Binon is here to help you. Learn more about our total mouth reconstruction services below.
Why Might Someone Need Mouth Reconstruction Services?
In general, there are two broad categories of reasons why someone might require mouth reconstruction services. In some cases, individuals are born with significant problems with their mouths. Therefore, they need to be corrected in order for them to speak, eat, and swallow properly. In some cases, these issues are addressed at birth. In other cases, they are addressed after the mouth has finished growing and developing.
The other potential reason why someone might require full mouth reconstruction in Roseville, CA is that they have suffered a serious traumatic injury. For example, some people might be involved in a serious car accident that leads to substantial jaw damage. There are other cases where people might have multiple teeth knocked out while playing sports. In this case, mouth reconstruction with the help of Dr. Binon might be the best option.
What Is the Process Like?
If you are interested in learning more about mouth reconstruction, there are several steps involved in the process. These include:
- First, you will meet with a trained oral health professional to talk about your past oral history.
- Then, the dentist will do a complete exam to examine all issues that might need to be corrected.
- After this, he or she will discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each treatment option with you.
- Finally, the treatment process will take place, making your smile look as good as new.
We will be with you every step of the way.
What Are the Top Benefits of Mouth Reconstruction?
There are several benefits of mouth reconstruction you may enjoy. These include:
- You will have an easier time eating and drinking.
- You should have an easier time speaking to others.
- You can reduce your chances of developing future oral health complications because your mouth is intact.
- You can improve your self-confidence and self-esteem, giving yourself a complete smile once again.
It is important for you to maximize the benefits of mouth reconstruction by working with an experienced oral health professional. That is where we can help you.
If you have concerns about your smile, then full mouth reconstruction in Roseville, CA might be for you. Dr. Binon is here to walk with you through the process, making sure all of your questions and concerns are addressed. Give us a call today at (916) 786-6676 to make an appointment with our team. It would be our honor to assist you!