Since 1974, the dental practice of Paul P. Binon DDS MSD has been committed to providing patients with the very best dental care available in a comfortable and welcoming environment. Whether you need a trusted specialist for dental implants, dentures or a complete smile makeover, you will be treated with the respect, skill and unwavering passion for excellence that you deserve.
To learn more about the comprehensive range of dental services we offer and to schedule an appointment with Dr. Paul Binon, please contact us online or at 916-786-6676 today. We proudly help patients from Sacramento and Roseville achieve and maintain healthy, beautiful smiles.
Paul P. Binon DDS MSD is focused on restoring missing and damaged teeth and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile. Dr. Binon never compromises on quality and believes in doing things the right way the first time. His combination of experience, knowledge, skill and state-of-the-art technology helps ensure that you receive long-lasting, highly functional and exquisitely beautiful results.
In order to provide you with the best care possible, Dr. Binon actively listens to your goals, concerns and treatment preferences. He understands how important and personal dental decisions can be. He will never pressure you into a procedure. Instead, he will explain your situation and all of your treatment options. Together, you can determine which treatments best fit your needs, budget and lifestyle.
Paul Binon DDS, MSD
Dr. Paul Binon trained at the University of Washington with a team of specialists that included Dr. P I Branemark, the creator of the titanium dental implant. Dr. Binon’s involvement with implant research and development over the past three decades has allowed him to provide unparalleled clinical care for thousands of patients. Our success rates are in the 90+% with many patients that have functional prosthesis dating back 25 years.
Dr. Binon is a recognized international authority on implant dentistry, biomechanics and implant components. He speaks to groups and organizations throughout the world. He has contributed to textbooks and published numbers of clinical and scientific research articles about dental implants. He is a fellow of the Academy of Osseointegration and a member of:
- The American Dental Association
- The John F. Johnson Advanced Prosthodontic Society
- The Pacific Coast Society for Prosthodontics
- The International College of Prosthodontists
- The American College of Prosthodontists
Giving Back to the Community
Dr. Binon’s passion for improving the lives of his patients extends to every member of his local and national community. He has been an active member of charitable groups and non-profit organizations for years. Some of the groups he works with include:
- Sacramento District Dental Foundation: The mission of the Sacramento District Dental Foundation is to promote the oral and general health of the public by serving as the charitable arm of Sacramento District Dental Society. Dr. Binon helps with both the “Donated Dental” and “Smiles for Big Kids” programs.
- Koinonia Family Services: Dr. Binon has been on the board of this adoption and foster care non-profit organization for more than a decade. Koinonia Family Services helps thousands of needy children across California and Nevada.
- Wellness Within: Based in downtown Roseville, Wellness Within is designed to provide cancer patients with a wide range of free beneficial programs such as yoga, writing, painting and more.
- Stand Down: This program helps homeless veterans throughout the nation, including California. It provides veterans in need with goods and services such as medical and dental attention. Since the first Stand Down program in San Diego in 1988, it has been recognized as the most valuable outreach tool to help homeless veterans in the United States today.
Contact Us Today
Dr. Binon believes in offering the best dental treatment possible. He never compromises on quality, care or safety. To experience our commitment to excellence and friendly care for yourself, call today at 916-786-6676 to schedule an appointment. We welcome patients from Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Granite Bay, Citrus Heights and neighboring communities.